Morpace provides financial services firms the market intelligence and insight they need in an ever-changing marketplace and economy. We deliver highly focused and well executed research programs targeted to your business objectives and outcomes.
Learn more about how we help our clients by:
- Providing Research with Impact
- Providing Guidance in Uncertain Times
- Driving Success through Experience
Providing Research with Impact
The Financial Services Practice within Morpace has all the resources and capabilities you’d expect of a Gold Top 50 research firm along with the special advantages you’d want from a smaller specialty shop. Our practice leaders bring deep financial services knowledge and experience, and we maintain our senior level involvement and commitment to quality client service throughout your research program.
All of our experience and resources are focused on helping your organization make the best possible decisions and achieve the best possible results. Our goal is to provide research with impact—research that empowers your organization to successfully generate revenue and profit for the long term.
Providing Guidance in Uncertain Times
The financial services industry continues to be in a state of dynamic change–brought about by a confluence of historic events in the economic, political and regulatory environments. Through our work with firms of all sizes, we understand some of the key challenges facing the financial services industry including:
- The diminished regard for financial institutions—by the public and regulators—has led to regulatory changes negatively impacting revenue.
- Capital and compliance burdens continue to add to costs and are exacerbated by a challenging interest rate environment.
- Continued consolidation and increased competition at all levels of the industry—from large banks to local credit unions.
Surviving and thriving through these current challenges requires financial institutions to be proactive and nimble, making decisions based on solid information. This type of informed decision making can only come from a highly focused and well executed market research strategy.
Morpace can provide your firm guidance in these uncertain times—the clarity of insight your organization needs to move forward with confidence.
Driving Success through Experience
The knowledge and experience of the Morpace Financial Services Research Practice comes from a deep understanding of the financial services industry as well as years of successfully delivering research programs address a variety of client challenges including:
- Predicting the impact of feature diminishment and/or fee increases on product acceptance.
- Developing retention strategies for your most profitable segments—identified by appending customer account data to attitudinal survey data.
- Applying proprietary choice modeling techniques to help design products with benefits that customers want and are willing to pay for.
- Identifying where in the purchase cycle potential clients drop out relative to competitors to maximize acquisition efforts.
Closely examining what-if scenarios to show how improvements in certain brand attributes can drive desired positioning in key target markets.
The Financial Services practice has in-depth experience across the full spectrum of banking, finance, investment and insurance products, delivery channels,, and all segments of consumer and business clients. We have built long-term, highly productive relationships with banks, credit card issuers, finance companies, investment firms, and insurance companies of all sizes.
The continuing success stories of these relationships illustrate how the Morpace team’s expertise, experience, and execution can add significant insight, maximize outcomes, and drive success for your organization.