For over 40 years, Morpace has been providing strategic research to leading automotive manufacturers and related companies. We lead the way in applying experience and intelligent solutions to this field.
Our team delivers more than just numbers. We provide the insight required to help direct strategic decisions. Project objectives lead to research design and analytical planning, which are then integrated with sales and competitive initiatives, building a context for drawing out richer implications and conclusions.
We Know Automotive
Few companies can come close to our depth and breadth of automotive experience. Our staff is comprised of passionate auto industry professionals, with expertise in product development, engineering, marketing, sales, forecasting and strategic planning. We understand your challenges because we live them, too. We strive to anticipate new issues facing the automotive industry, and are poised to work with you to address them.
Passenger Cars & Trucks
- Medium/Heavy Duty Trucks and Components
- Automotive Suppliers
- Automotive Retailer Groups (including Dealers and Online Retailers)
- Recreation Vehicles & Marine
- Construction, Agricultural, and Materials Handling Equipment
Extensive Project Experience
- Morpace conducts nearly 200 automotive related projects annually. We provide guidance and support for a wide range of issues including:
Brand and Communications
- Brand Positioning: Market overview, Brand Connect™ tracking, ROI modeling
- Advertising Effectiveness: Insight™ copy testing, event effectiveness, WebValuation™
- Channel strategy, mystery shopping, facility audits, training effectiveness
- Concept Evaluation: Assessing appeal, strengths, weaknesses and strategic fit via qualitative and quantitative techniques (Product Clinics)
- Product Optimization: SOCO™ (Complexity Management); B-Link™; pricing; nomenclature; PACE (Powertrain Acceptance and Consumer Engagement)
Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Customer (product and service), dealer and employee experiences
Morpace has been a leader in automotive research for over 30 years and continues to lead in adapting the latest methods and technologies to the unique requirements of automotive research. Please contact Morpace to learn more about how Morpace can enhance your Automotive market research.