Morpace is looking for the future leader of our Analytics & Modeling Team. This individual should be comfortable with clients and utilizing analytical solutions to support business issues. The successful individual will have a proven history of success working with Fortune 500 clients. The ideal candidate will possess strong consulting and qualitative skills in areas relating to brand and communications, product development and customer engagement. Strong writing and presentation skills are essential. The role is client facing, requires a business orientation to problem solving and, the ability to work with cross functional teams. While this is a senior level position, they must have the ability to be “hands on” with data and statistical analysis.
- Be a creative problem solver that can deliver design support, analytical rigor and thought leadership to business problems
- Collaborate with account managers in the proposal, selling, analytical, and delivery phases of projects
- Translate complex statistics into client recommendations and action plans
- Manage a team of highly skilled individuals to support existing workload and develop new products
- Meet with clients and support account managers on business development opportunities
- Frequent participation in client meetings, onsite and in calls
- Ph.D. in Statistics, Sociology, Psychology or similar area with a demonstrable concentration in research design, statistics and quantitative analysis
- Track record managing a professional staff
- 10+ years experience in the marketing research field – a mix of supplier and client experience is ideal
- Expertise in relevant software, such as SAS, SPSS, Sawtooth, as well as PowerPoint and Excel. Other analytical programs a plus
- Position located in Farmington Hills, MI
If you are self-motivated, innovative and responsible, we look forward to hearing from you!
Morpace is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of Morpace Inc. to promote and ensure equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.
At Morpace, our employees are our most valued resource!