- Senior Project Director or Associate Director
- Independent business development capabilities
- Securement of business leads, writing proposals, making presentations and making deliverables
- Responsible for the quota
Area of Concentration/Responsibilities
- Project management, project communication with client and vendor, proposal and report writing, data analysis, etc.
- 7-8 years of working experience desirable in market research industry in auto
- Strong record in sales in services industries
- Professional experience in market research or consulting in specialized area such as marketing effectiveness or distribution services or aftersales
- Excellent client management and consulting skills, project management skills, detail orientation
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and under tight deadlines
- Capability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written
- Strong ability to analyze and distill themes from quantitative and qualitative data and develop compelling client deliverables
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint; SPSS OR SAS knowledge a plus
- Fluent English and Chinese
If you are self-motivated, innovative and responsible, we look forward to hearing from you!
Morpace is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of Morpace Inc. to promote and ensure equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.