As a Research Director (Irvine, CA), you will be working directly with a team of motivated automotive industry consultants focused on helping clients move their business forward.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong project management skills
- Bring deep industry understanding and context to the client relationship
- Create opportunities for Morpace across our solution areas, generating a breadth of engagements
- Insight generation and excellence in story-telling
- Integrate various data streams to provide actionable recommendations and a compelling consultative story to senior level clients
- Bachelor's degree in business management and/or marketing
- 7-10 years of related business experience
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Knowledge of statistics/multivariate techniques
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and math aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Research experience in the automotive sector
If you are self-motivated, brilliant and responsible, we look forward to hearing you!
Morpace is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of Morpace Inc. to promote and ensure equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in joining a fast growing dynamic team, please send your resume and cover letter to Morpace.
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At Morpace, our employees are our most valued resource!