As an analyst you will be responsible for coordinating and executing project activity to meet project goals. In doing this, you will be editing and verifying questionnaires, reports and presentations.
- Bachelor degree required
- 1-3 years of primary market research experience
- Auto, Health Care or Tracking experience preferred
- Excellent client/interpersonal skills
- Understand functions and applications of statistical software such SAS and/or SPSS, helpful
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to work under tight deadlines
- Some travel may be required
If you are self-motivated, innovative and responsible we look forward to hearing from you!
Morpace is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of Morpace Inc. to promote and ensure equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.