A Project Director is responsible for the planning, coordinating and execution of projects. In doing this, you will be designing, editing and verifying questionnaires, reports and presentations. You will also be responsible for monitoring data collection and processing related to market research and maintaining communications with both internal and external clients.
- Bachelor degree required
- 3-5 years of primary market research experience
- Auto, Health Care or Tracking experience preferred
- Excellent client/interpersonal skills
- Understand functions and applications of statistical software such SAS and/or SPSS, helpful
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to work under tight deadlines
- Some travel may be required
If you are self-motivated, innovative and responsible, we look forward to hearing from you!
Morpace is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of Morpace Inc. to promote and ensure equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.