Morpace Inc. is looking for qualified candidates to participate in our ongoing Research Internship program. Research Intern positions can include supporting offsite event research, performing facility evaluations, product clinic research, tracking study administration, and many other varieties of qualitative and quantitative market research programs. Our interns gain valuable insight into the daily responsibilities of a research project manager, and cultivate valuable professional skills for the future.
As an intern, you will be responsible for project management and problem solving. This includes reviewing and ensuring accuracy of project results, the ability to multi-task, the ability to read data and results, and make general and accurate interpretations. In addition, you will need to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Have reliable transportation to and from the office
- Be willing to travel up to 20% of the time, frequently overnight
- Minimum of high school diploma/GED; some college preferred; business, marketing, research or related studies ideal.
- Must pass efficiency and consistency test
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and the Internet
- Professional attire/appearance required at all times
If you are self-motivated, intelligent, and responsible, we look forward to hearing from you!
Morpace is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of Morpace Inc. to promote and ensure equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.