Morpace Asia-Pacific provides strategic research and consulting to leading automotive manufacturers around the world and has a strong core competency in the Automotive industry.
Since the Shanghai office opened in 2012, the Asia-Pacific research staff have conducted nearly 30 clinics for manufacturers across multiple vehicle segments including mid and large sedans, pickups, SUVs, and Luxury and Super Luxury makes and models. We conduct clinics in China, Thailand, India and beyond.
Our professionals regularly work with OEMs and high-level suppliers, such as tire manufacturers, on a variety of projects including product development, brand positioning and tracking, early buyer research and mystery shopping. We provide quantitative data and consulting for our clients with qualitative outcome that provide actionable results.
What sets Morpace apart in the Automotive sector includes:
- Team members have broad industry experience, many have previously worked on the client side;
- Proprietary solutions designed to address the challenges of the industry;
- Proven project management skills
- Visual reporting that tells a powerful story and leads to detailed and clear insights
- A team with a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude that will go the extra mile